The terms and conditions below relate to all clubs run by Winger Sports Academy Ltd. All parents/carers who register their child to participate in any Winger Sports Academy Ltd run clubs must agree to these terms and conditions. By signing/giving permission for your child to attend a Winger Sports Academy Ltd club, you agree that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions. Any question or queries should be raised before your child participates in the club.
- Registration forms must be completed in full before your child can be allocated a place. This includes accepting these terms and conditions.
- Parents/carers must ensure all details on the registration form are accurate and up-to-date. Any changes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any child behaving in an unacceptable manner will be removed from the club and no longer able to attend. No refunds will be given for the remaining sessions.
- If your child is unable to attend for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund. In the case that you have not yet paid for this session, the monies will be outstanding and your child will not be able to take part in any other clubs until payment has been made.
- Payment for clubs must be paid at least one week in advance. Parents have two payment options:Online payment: You can make an online payment using the following details.
Account Name: Winger Sports Academy Ltd.
Account No: 29504460. Sort Code: 309080.
Please ensure you add child’s name as reference.
Card payments: We accept card payments over the phone. Please not there is a 2.5% charge for this payment method. Please contact Mike 07912 879927 if you wish to use this method.
- Outstanding payments: Winger Sports Academy Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry into any club if payment is not made. Outstanding payments may also include a late payment charge.
- You will only be contacted by Winger Sports Academy if your child does NOT receive a place.
- Once your child has been allocated a place, you agree to your child continuing for the full term of sessions. No cancellations can be made during the term.
- Liability: You agree that your child is taking part at their own risk. Winger Sports Academy Ltd take no responsibility for injury or damages. You agree that whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure the clubs are run with maximum safety, as with any sport there is a risk of injury.
- Privacy. We do not pass on any of your personal details to any other party and we fully comply with the data protection act of 1998.